A celebration of the most beloved brunch cocktail, The Bloody Mary Festival has scoured the D.C. area from Adams Morgan to Georgetown for the craftiest and most delicious Bloody Marys. At their inaugural D.C. festival in May, hundreds of aficionados will descend upon Blind Whino, a former church that’s been converted to a festive art gallery complete with a gorgeous outdoor green space.
The folks at The Bloody Mary festival know the gays are all about brunch and bloodys, so TWC has scored 100 tickets and advance access to the festival. TWC members will meet up an hour early for lawn games and mingling. Folks will also have the option to wear a bright green wristband so they can be easily (but subtly) identified in the crowd. You’ll have the opportunity to enjoy unlimited samples before voting for your favorite, helping crown “The Best Bloody Mary” in DC. In addition to the “People’s Choice” award, industry experts will come together to judge participants.
What’s included in my ticket?
- Three hours of unlimited tastes of TWELVE of D.C.'s most creative and innovative Bloody Marys, crafted by the finest restaurants and bars in town.
- Lunch includes BBQ sliders from Rockland BBQ and tastes of local artisanal food and drinks
- Bloody Mary making demonstrations
- A vote for “The Best Bloody Mary in D.C.”
- Live music, outdoor games, food trucks and so much more!
There will also be cocktail making classes. Not sure when to shake or stir? Well Ketel One has got our backs! The first 50 to enter the festival with TWC will receive a cocktail making kit.
Who is competing (aka Who am i tasting?):
- Hank's Oyster Bar
- Del Campo
- The Heights
and many more to be announced...
- Founding Farmers
- Logan Tavern
- Pearl Dive Ocean Palace
- The Source