On Wednesday, December 17 at 7 p.m., we're taking over the Coolidge Corner Theatre for a private screening of The Muppet Christmas Carol. Now you can experience the fuzz-filled, Gonzo-narrated classic on the big screen alongside a couple hundred LGBTQs. This is clearly the most important cultural event of the holiday season. Sorry, Mariah.
Plus, we’re helping you detox from the mall madness with adult beverages. Deep Eddy Vodka will be serving up free cocktail realness inside the theater. More deets below. Gettin’ Piggy with it.
- The movie will be at 7 p.m. on Wednesday, December 17. It lasts about 90 minutes.
- The Coolidge Corner Theatre is at 290 Harvard Street, Brookline
- We'll continue the party at Hops N Scotch, a two minute walk from the theater.
- The theater has open seating, and you'll be checked in at the door. Bring your ID.
- The Great Gonzo as Charles Dickens
- Kermit the Frog as Bob Cratchit
- Robin the Frog as Tiny Tim Cratchit
- Ma Bear as Ma Fozziwig
- Miss Piggy as Emily Cratchit
- Fozzie Bear as Fozziwig
- Beaker as himself
- The Swedish Chef as himself
- ...And basically all of the other muppets. Because it's The Muppet Christmas Carol, obvi.