We're here, we’re queer, and we want the best beer! Join TWC for the LGBTQ bar crawl that turns pubs across Center City anything but straight for the day. And because we have a Type-Gay personality, we planned it all out for ya. Drink specials, snack deals, swag, and a free drink are all built in to our tickets. And only available for members with passes.
Where are we headed?!
2:00 - 3:30 PM: Ladder 15 (1528 Sansom St)
- Check in with your TWC City Leaders to collect your wristband, TWC swag, and drink ticket
- You first drink is free! *clink*
- Drink specials: $3 Coors Light/Bud Light bottles; $4 all other bottled beer; $5 call drinks, drafts, and wine
- A very special welcome from The Corps
3:30 - 5:00 PM: Fox & Hound (1501 Spruce St)
- Drink specials: $4.50 Yuengling drafts; $5 Dos XX, Amstel Light, NewCastle Brown Ale, Heineken
- $4 Fireball shots
5:00 - 6:30 PM: McGillin's Olde Ale House (1310 Drury St)
- Drink specials: $2 Pints of PBR; $3 Miller, Bud, and Yuengling Light Pints; $4.50 well drinks; $5 wine
- Pitchers: $8 pitchers of Miller, Bud and Yuengling Light
- Dinner Special: $6 for a 3 oz filet, 2 grilled shrimp, potato and veggies
6:30 PM: Woody’s (202 S. 13th St)
- We’ll be ending the day where we do what we do best
- Your wristband is your ticket to skipping the upstairs dance floor cover!
- Exchange numbers with your new drinking buddies and dance it out!
How do I get my ticket?
Your name will be on a list at the first stop on our crawl, Ladder 15. Just show up anytime between 2:00 and 3:30pm, check in with your City Leader, collect your swag and drink ticket, and off you go!