The Donkey Show is unlike anything you have ever seen before, but the American Repertory Theater's ticketing interface may have been designed by a fussy toddler in the 1980s. Follow the instructions below, be patient, and your discounted tickets be revealed to you. You can also scroll down for more information about the show.
How do I buy tickets?
- Go here and log in. When you get to the ART site, enter promo code "TWC", click "Go"
- Ticketing Zone: Scroll down and select "Dance Floor (Standing)"; the purple option priced at $35 (TWC members only pay $20 with promo code, plus no $4 ticketing fee)
- Ticket Quantity: Select the number of tickets you would like to purchase
- Scroll down and click "Continue"
- Follow the remaining steps as prompted. Did we mention there are no ticketing fees?
About the show:
The Donkey Show is a disco adaptation of A Midsummer Night’s Dream. It’s a long-running glitter-rainstorm of a show at the American Repertory Theater in Cambridge. We’re taking over the 10:30pm showtime on Saturday, September 27. Its standing room theater has a fully stocked bar (available before/during/after the show), and because we’re hitting the late show, we get to own the dance floor afterward until 1am.
From the ART:
Tony Award-winner Diane Paulus's celebrated smash hit The Donkey Show, brings you the ultimate disco experience—a crazy circus of mirror balls and feathered divas, of roller skaters and hustle queens inspired by Shakespeare's A Midsummer Night's Dream. Come party on the dance floor to all the 70s disco hits you know by heart as the show unfolds around you. After the show, the party continues into the night so you can live out your own fantasy of disco fever!
Once a month The Donkey Show's glittery world gets a little more glitter with Queen Night! The Queens will be in the disco booth and all over the dance floor shaking their groove thang before taking the stage for a disco diva inspired performance. Upcoming performances: September 27 — Kurt Fowl.