Look at that dog and know the face of satisfaction. Why is he so happy? Probably because he has tickets to Margaret Cho's brand new show, the PsyCHO Tour on Friday, October 9. And we do, too. Join our LGBTQ section to see what the famously bi comedian has to say about... basically everything.
There's just so much to say about Margaret Cho. The more you learn about her, the more you just want to be her. Here’s a taste:
- Cho basically coined the term greedy bisexuals. By accident. Referring to herself.
- Cho performed burlesque at the 2006 Miss Exotic World Pageant.
- Cho participated in Dancing With The Stars Season 11, wearing her famous rainbow dress as “an urgent message to gay teenagers to make them feel included and loved.”
- Cho co-wrote a rap song called “My Puss” then appeared in and directed the music video.
- Cho is fundraising for outreach to the homeless in honor of Robin Williams’ legacy.
- Cho's mom has an interesting perspective on the gays.
Date: Friday, October 9
Time: 8:00 PM
Location: The Warner Theatre, 513 13th St NW, Washington, DC 20004
Seats: TWC is taking over a block of seats in the upper rear balcony
Pre-Party: Join us starting at 6:30pm at Elephant & Castle, 1201 Pennsylvania Ave NW
Are you bringing your crew? Sign up as a group.
If you're coming with friends and want to buy all the tickets at once, simply click "Participate as an individual" and purchase as many tickets as you need. If you’d rather buy tickets individually, click "Create a group" to make a group that you can share with your friends. You'll be seated together at the show.
What if I’m coming solo?
We can’t wait to welcome you! Many of our members come solo to our events, that’s why we have the TWC corps there to welcome you. Click “join a group”, search for and select “Corps & Friends”, and join us at the concert!
How do I get my tickets?
Your name will be on the list at the Box Office at The Warner Theatre.
About Margaret Cho
Comedy, burlesque, bisexuality, Asian stereotypes, polygamy, bullying, gay rights, sex toys, homelessness, music, film, TV, charity… Margaret is passionate about many things, and she’s accomplished an incredible amount in her lifetime thus far. Watch the video above to learn more.