Love basketball? Obsessed with the 76ers? Or are you not really sure what the whole dribbling thing is about, but you just like hanging out with gay people and screaming? Well, we have just the thing for you.
On Saturday, March 8, at 7:30pm, we're doing the NBA, TWC-style. Join us at the Wells Fargo Center as we watch the Philadelphia 76ers and Utah Jazz battle it out to take over the basketball court. Plus, we're inviting TWC Boston for the weekend so they can see what TWC Philly has been up to.
You need to know these things when you buy:
- Tickets can be picked up at will-call on the day of the game and will be listed under the name, or names, that you type in when you buy. They'll require a photo ID for every name so make sure you have it on hand when you show up on March 8th!
- If you're coming solo, just hit "participate as an individual" and you'll be mixed up with other TWCers.
- If you're coming with friends but want to buy all of the tickets at once, just hit "participate as an individual" and select the number of tickets you want. Just remember, you'll be the person picking up all of the tickets on the night of the game.
- If you're coming with a group that wants to sit together but buy tickets individually, you'll be able to create a group and invite your friends, who will all be sat together. And if you have friends from both cities, you can definitely sit together - both Boston and Philly will be buying tickets here.
- You'll also be asked if you're coming from Boston or Philly so we can make sure to get the right info to you!
- The game is Saturday, March 8, at 7:30pm at the Wells Fargo Center (3601 S. Broad St., Philadelphia)
- The week of the game you'll get information about a TWC pre-party nearby, starting at 5:30pm.
Any questions? Just shoot us an email.