Sometimes we take over concerts... and sometimes we take over entire decades. On Saturday, October 17, join us as we head back to the '70s with the Philadelphia Pops, conductor Michael Krajewski, and vocalists Rajaton. The program includes hits from Donna Summer, Paul Simon, and, of course, our favorite Swedish-Norwegian quartet: ABBA. Plus, TWC tickets are at a 10% discount. You're welcome.
- Seating: TWC will be in the third tier, rows E-H.
- If you're coming solo and want to sit with the Corps and other TWCers, hit "Join a Group," choose "TWC Corps and Friends," and you'll be seated with other TWCers.
- If you're coming with friends and want to buy all the tickets at once, simply click "Participate as an individual" and purchase as many tickets as you need.
- If you're coming with friends but want to buy tickets individually, hit "Create a group" to make a group that you can share with your friends. You'll be seated together at the concert. Just be sure they get their tickets before we sell out!
- Date and time: Friday, October 17, 8pm
- Location: Verizon Hall (Kimmel Center), 300 S. Broad Street
- Pre-party: We'll host a pre-party nearby for you to meet your fellow TWCers. Details will be sent soon!
- Tickets: Pick up your tickets at the box office the night of the concert.
From the Pops:
Relive heartwarming musical memories with hits of the '70s, including Donna Summer, Paul Simon, and John Denver, reimagined for the incomparable Philly POPS Orchestra. Then, dance in your seat to a spectacular selection of ABBA music, featuring Rajaton, an internationally renowned vocal ensemble direct from Finland. Enjoy ABBA's biggest hits from the Broadway smash hit Mamma Mia! and more, including favorites like Dancing Queen, and Take a Chance on Me.