**PURCHASE DEADLINE: Sunday, May 17 @ 11:59pm**
*Tickets will be emailed from the Red Sox on Tuesday, May 19*
What's gayer than a baseball team named after crimson hosiery? TWC's annual Red Sox Takeover. And this year, we knocked it out of the park and snagged more than 500 bleacher seats for our members on Thursday, May 21. Watch the Sox take on the Texas Rangers as we take Fenway Park by storm. Your kick-off to summer, TWC style.
Here's the game plan: meet at Who's on First, the only bar inside the turnstiles, for a pre-party tailgate at 6pm. Special drinks and swag for anyone who's with our crew. We'll find our seats in the stands by the 7:10pm start time. Last year the Red Sox told us we were the largest group to ever enter the park together, so there's that. Join us for the gayest night the Sox have ever seen!
Did we mention it's bobblehead night, too? #TWsCore
Involved in a community, sports, or employee resource group who’d like to join us? Drop Ashley a line.
- Tickets will be emailed to you directly from the Red Sox the week of the game. Sometimes those emails can land in your spam filter, so we’ll be sure to check in with you after they’re sent out.
- If you’re rollin' solo and want to sit with other TWC members coming stag, just join the "TWC Corps and Friends" group, and you'll be mixed up with other TWCers like a tasty box of Cracker Jacks.
- If you’re coming with friends but want to buy all of the tickets at once, just hit “Participate as an individual” and select the number of tickets you want. Just remember, you’ll be the person receiving the email with all of the tickets for your friends and will need to distribute them.
- If you’re coming with a group that wants to sit together, but you don't want to buy all of the tickets yourself, hit "Create a group." Your friends will be able to join your group, and you'll all be seated together. Just make sure your friends get their tickets before we sell out!
- The week of the game we'll send you information confirming pre-party and game details.