Accessing your Red Sox Takeover tickets isn't the easiest, so here are step-by-step directions to find and print them before the game. Ready? Let's do this.
- You should have received an email from email@example.com with the subject line "Congratulations [awesome person's name]! Ashley Lucas has just tossed you tickets".
- Open the email and click on the link that says, "Click here to access your tossed tickets".
- When prompted, enter your MLB account information or create an account. Make sure to check the Terms & Conditions box.
- When you get to the next page, click on "My Ticket Inventory" in the top right corner.
- Go down to the middle of the page and look for the drop down list next to "Ticket Action". Select "Print Tickets".
- Just below that, look for the little triangle next to "Rangers at Red Sox", and you'll see your seat(s) appear in the list below.
- Click the "Select all" box.
- Click on the green "Continue" button at the bottom right hand corner.
- Click on the green "Print Tickets" button on the right.
- Print your tickets and bring them to the game!
If you have any questions, or can't access your tickets, send Ashley an email!