For TWC's Newbie party on March 3rd, we're teaming up with the folks over at Reserve to get anyone who shows up $15 towards their tab at The Hawthorne. Don't know what Reserve is? That's ok - it's only the new digital concierge service that covers everything from booking a great table at one of Boston's best restaurants and cocktail lounges to facilitating in-app payment -- preventing you from ever having to wait for a check.
Yes. I want in. Tell me how it works!
You got it. Just follow the steps below, show up to the newbie party on March 3rd, and your first $15 in beverages/food will be taken care of by Reserve. Questions? Just ask Ashley (firstname.lastname@example.org).
1. Download the app on the website www.reserve.com. Or go straight to the Android here or the iPhone here.
2. Click "get started".
3. Scroll to the end and enter in your information, including promo code TWCBOS15.
4. Enter your credit card info. This works just like Uber where your card will be charged automatically so you don't have to worry about closing out your tab at the end of the night!
5. Tell the app to use your location to set the base city.
6. Make a reservation from 6:30 to 9:00pm on Tuesday, March 3rd for one person. You have to make the reservation before getting to The Hawthorne in order to use the $15 in credits!
7. Click continue.
8. Scroll down to "The Hawthorne" (under "T", not "H"). Click.
9. Hit "Select & Review Request".
10. Hit "Send request to restaurant".
11. You'll get a text confirming your reservation with a few hours.
Ok, I'm set up in the app. What happens when I arrive?
1. Just show up to The Hawthorne between 6:30 and 9pm. When you order your drinks/food let the bartender/server know that you have a tab with Reserve.
2. They'll charge your card through the Reserve app at the end of the night.
3. You'll have the $15 put towards your bill and huzzah, tab is magically paid.
4. Adjust how much tip you give (if you'd like) by going to your "Account" settings in the main navigation drop down list.
5. Skip out of the bar gleefully, excited about your free stuff and all of your new TWC friends.