Ah, spring break. The greatest, straightest tradition of late March. Ever wonder what it would be like to make spring break gay? Wonder no more. TWC Travel is bringing hundreds of LGBTQs together for four nights of sun and fun in Puerto Rico, March 25-29, 2015. It’s our biggest gaycation yet, and you’re invited.
Why Travel With TWC?
It's everything you want in a vacation, without the hassle of planning it yourself. We book the hotel, orchestrate nightlife takeovers, score discounts on all the fun activities, and ply you with killer swag. You just book the flight. Come solo or with friends. We’ll introduce you to the pack.
Dates: March 25-29, 2015
Hotel: La Concha Resort & Casino
- TWC Welcome Party on March 25
- Discounted water activities at Condado Lagoon, including snorkeling, kayaking, pedal boating, windsurfing, and sunset paddle board yoga. (It's a thing.)
- Nightly takeovers of Puerto Rico's hottest bars, including a special TWC party at Circo Bar, the largest gay club in all of the Caribbean.
- Discounted group adventures like zip lining, cave rappelling, canopy bridges, and off-roading.
- Check out our sample itinerary and FAQs.
- If you’re coming solo, click "Participate as an individual". If you purchase a ticket for 2 or 4 to a room, we'll match you with roommates (and new besties).
- If you’re coming with friends but want to buy all of the tickets at once, click “Participate as an individual” and select the number of tickets you want. Just remember, you’ll be the person receiving the email with all of the information for your friends and will need to forward it to them before the trip.
- If you’re coming with a group that wants to room together but you don't want to buy all of the tickets yourself, click "Create a group." Your friends will be able to join your group as long as you give them the group name, and you'll all be placed together. Just make sure everyone buys the same type of ticket.
- If you accidentally register as an individual then want to join a group to stay with your friends, check out this post on how to get into a group.
What about flights? Help!
Don’t you worry, TWC is here to help make the process as simple and affordable as possible.
- Step One: Create a Kayak account and set a price alert for 3/25-3/29 from your city to San Juan (SJU).
- Step Two: Check your daily Kayak email to see the current price for your flights.
- Step Three: Purchase your flights when you see the lowest price. Kayak’s email will note whether the price dropped, increased, or saw no change. They also provide a confidence rating on their website and a recommendation on whether you should purchase or wait. We anticipate roundtrip flights from most cities will cost $375-425.