If the Red Sox Takeover wasn't enough Fenway for you, or you just want to get dirty with your fellow LGBTQs, this is is the takeover for you. On November 15, 2014, the Spartan Race has challenged us to do a Spartan Sprint obstacle course at Fenway Park. If you think we should do it, sign up below to let us know:
What to expect:
- The Spartan Sprint is at least 3 miles with 15+ obstacles
- From beginner trail racers and mud run participants to hardcore warriors, tough guys and marathon runners, everyone can test themselves on this insane obstacle race
- 99.9% of all people who try this event will finish, and 100% will have their thirst for mud & trail racing fully satisfied!
- All participants get a Finisher's Medal and t-shirt, plus bragging rights, scrapes and bruises, and awesome stories to tell
- Team Captains will help TWCers train for the race!
Early access has ended, but tickets will be on sale soon!
In their own words:
Why Spartan? Because the Spartans were tough as nails. Why race our obstacle course races? Because we all thrive under pressure, survival of the fittest. Our goal is simple... to get you off your couch, throw you in the mud & trails, and feed you one tough endurance event day that will be the adrenalin rush of your life.
An obstacle course race is designed to test your resilience, strength, stamina, quick decision making skills, and ability to laugh in the face of adversity. We want to own obstacle racing and our unique obstacle course trail races will demand every ounce of your strength, ingenuity, and animal instinct.