Welcome to TWC's reinvention of speed dating for gay men:
At traditional speed dating, you sit in lines, meet 8 men, talk to them for 10 minutes apiece, and leave with a name tag.
At TWC, you stand in circles, talk to 18 different men, one-on-one, for four minutes a piece and leave with a list of possible love matches AND people you want to be friends with.
How it works:
1. Show up / Check in / Grab a drink / Mingle with all of the other speed daters
2. Talk to 6 men, one on one, for 4 minutes each (24 minutes in total) while everyone else is doing the same
3. Take a 10 minute break and mingle with all of the speed daters in the room
4. Repeat step 2 two more times, meeting an additional 12 men
5. Stay and dance with your new love-interests and best friends
6. After dating is done you'll receive an email from TWC asking you to fill out a form indicating who you're interested in dating and who you'd like to connect with as friends (Don't worry, we'll give you tools to track who they are.)
7. If they liked you back and/or indicated they want to be friends, we'll send along contact information to both of you. It's as easy as 1, 2, date.
Have questions? Email Ashley (click here) and ask her anything.
113 Dartmouth Street
Reminder, this is just for gay men.