- Three nights at the LINQ Hotel in the heart of the Vegas Strip.
- Seats in our section at the Britney Spears concert. No kidding.
- A welcome party at Piranha Nightclub featuring an open bar from 11pm to 4am and our own dance floor.
- Waived cover charge for our nightly bar and club experiences.
- Spontaneous pool parties, Vegas sightseeing, entertainment and nightlife with 160+ LGBTQs.
- Airfare's up to you. We'll alert you to especially low prices.
Nothing is "mandatory"
* indicates items included with ticket purchase
Day One: Thursday, October 15
- Check into the LINQ Hotel and find your personal goodie bag, tickets to get into nightclubs, drink vouchers, TWC swag, and gifts from our sponsors*
- Dinner at Guy Fieri’s Vegas Kitchen & Bar
- TWC Official Welcome Party at Piranha Nightclub, including open bar from 10pm to 4am*
Day Two: Friday, October 16
- Zipline tour of the Mojave Desert or
- Vegas Strip walkabout with TWC Travel Captain*
- Thrill rides at The Stratosphere
- Happy hour at The Stratosphere’s 107 Lounge
- Takeover of High Roller, the world’s tallest observation wheel
- “O” by Cirque du Soleil at The Bellagio
- Takeover of Marquee at The Cosmopolitan*
Day Three: Saturday, October 17
- Neon Museum and Boneyard
- TWC Pool Party*
- Dinner and mechanical bull riding at Chayo Tequila Bar
- Britney Spears Concert at Planet Hollywood*
- Out at SHARE, Vegas’ best gay nightclub*
Day Four: Sunday, October 18
- Recovery brunch & goodbyes
Everyone knows Las Vegas is home to some of the greatest nightclubs in the world. And we wouldn't be The Welcoming Committee if we didn't take them over with our LGBTQ party pack. Every night you join us at the club will be cover free, and we've planned it so you only see Vegas' very best. Below, we've linked the bars' Instagrams to their names. Blush at your own risk.
Voted the best gay bar in Vegas in 2014, Piranha is known as the bar that gay locals go to for dancing and drag shows. It's two stories of state-of-the-art sound systems and go-go dancers. Seriously. They'll be hosting our welcome party, where from 11pm to 4am our members will have access to an open bar and the dance floor.
Marquee is world renowned and Vegas' go-to venue for the hottest international DJs. It's 60,000 square feet of club, featuring some of the most ridiculously over-the-top experiences only accessible to playboys and heiresses. It's where the 2015 NBA champions celebrated their victory and the home of the Electric Daisy Carnival (aka the EDM capital). In similar style, all TWCers will be skipping the line and cover. This is Guerrilla Queer Bar on a whole new level.
This two-floor gay bar is the newest on the scene and includes one giant dance club and an intimate circular bar and lounge upstairs—wrapped in chain mail partitions. For privacy, of course. The poles are for guys and girls at this gay-run and owned nightclub. And it's conveniently located near Britney Spears' show. Perfect for our after-party!
Want to know about our refund policy? You can find out more here.