TICKETS GO ON SALE IN LATE JUNE!
If you put yourself on our early access list before June 24, you get special pricing until July 8.
- 4 to a room: $474.99 /person
- 2 to a room: $574.99 /person
- 1 to a room: $849.99 /person
You can choose to purchase in full or use our payment plan. The deadline to opt into the payment plan is August 5. The plan starts with a $100 non-refundable deposit. Pay half of the remaining amount by August 15 and the other half by September 12.
- Deposit: $100
- 4 to-a-room: 2 payments of $187.50 (first by August 15, second by September 12)
- 2 to-a-room: 2 payments of $237.50 (first by August 15, second by September 12)
- 1 to-a-room: 2 payments of $375 (first by August 15, second by September 12)
In addition to what's included with your ticket (three nights at the hotel, the Britney Spears concert, cover-free nightlife, and an open-bar welcome party), we've set up add-on experiences to complete your Vegas experience, including:
- Ziplining across the desert
- Seeing Cirque du Soleil's stunning "O" show
- Riding High Roller, the world's largest observation wheel.
You'll see these activities on the group itinerary. If you're interested in purchasing those experiences in advance, you can do so as you're checking out. If you're not ready to buy those now, we'll follow up with you a bit closer to our departure date. All additional experiences must be purchased by September 12, 2015.
Ticketing and Rooming
Whether you're traveling with three friends or looking for others to room with, we've got you covered.
- If you’re coming solo and want to be matched up with other TWC members, just click the "Participate as an individual" button on the order page and purchase a ticket for 2 or 4 to a room. We'll match you with roommates/new besties.
- If you’re coming with friends but want to buy all of the tickets at once, just hit “Participate as an individual” and select the number of tickets you want. Remember: you’ll be the person receiving the email with all of the information for your friends and will need to forward it along to them before the trip.
- If you’re coming with a group that wants to room together, but you don't want to buy all of the tickets yourself, hit "Create a group." Your friends will be able to join your group as long as you give them the group name, and you'll all be placed together. Just make sure your friends get their tickets before we sell out, and that everyone buys the same type of ticket.
- If you accidentally register as an individual then want to join a group to stay with your friends, check out this post on how to get into a group.